cut off the business-generating digital branch

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-5 17:00:29 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
The evolution of the sector and Internet user searches Analysis of competitors' strategies The capacities of our clients and their internal organization: the decision will be different on technical unemployment, partial unemployment, or teleworking. Our objective is to provide each company with the best level of advice in managing this period of Covid-19 crisis and the trade-offs that will have to be faced. But above all, we are present to anticipate the recovery and not “ on which companies are based”. Should I stay present on social networks in community management? Answer: Yes, with some adaptations. It is important to maintain your presence on social networks during the Coronavirus crisis .

However, it is necessary to adapt your communication so that it comes closer to Korea Phone Number Data the expectations of your target, and that it is in line with their daily lives. You can, however, slightly reduce your weekly posting frequency. For what ? Because with this context, people are spending a lot more time online and on social networks, so it's time to be present for them. In the United States, up to +60% of content watched for individuals confined to the USA according to Nielsen. Because your prospects and customers have questions about you: will my order be delivered? Can I make an appointment for a window quote? Will my apartment or house be delivered on time?

It is important to remove any doubt about your current availability of your organization to maintain the relationship with your customers and consolidate their trust. Because Internet users generally have questions and are worried: you can provide advice even a little further from your core business. Now is the time to exploit the full potential of community management to start conversations and build the community of tomorrow. Because it is important to prepare now for the sequel and to anticipate comeback promotional operations. Indeed, if you stop communicating on social networks during this period, the Facebook algorithm may disseminate your organic publications less when you start publishing again once the epidemic is over.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|台灣夜生活 #酒店 #夜店 #約咩line:abb141

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 04:21 , Processed in 0.033198 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |